Monday, September 1, 2014

New Employment Opportunities!

Good news!  I am honored to be taking part in these new career opportunities:


Project Services Crew Member, Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN,
As part of the Project Services team, I will be assisting with the installation of new exhibitions at the Walker Art Center.  Responsibilities include: professional art handling, building, painting and positioning pedestals and props for world-class artworks, September 2014 – present

Drawing I Teaching Assistant, Minneapolis College of Art and Design, Minneapolis, MN,
I will be assisting the Fine Art Chair with teaching Drawing I during the 2014 Fall Semester. Responsibilities include: Assisting the Instructor in teaching students technical skills, discussing content, opportunities, and options; becoming a sounding board for the students’ ideas; and offering feedback, September – December 2014

~Wish me luck!~

No comments:

Post a Comment