Thursday, March 16, 2017

Solo Exhibition Photos + New Projects

I'm happy to report that my solo exhibition, "Circuit Topology", had a great opening and run at Camiba Art Gallery!  I had a healthy turnout and even made a few sales!  Now that it has concluded, I'd like to post some photos from the opening night:

Photography credit: David Bailie

























Chatting with fellow artist, Mr. Benini


With Troy Campa, Co-Founder and Director of Camiba Art


We did it!


Me with "Fachwerk" during my artist talk!



"Circuit Topology" got listed in the Austin Chronicle, Art Austin, and Glass Tire!

*   *   *

Also, I have an update on "Topolograph":


"Topolograph" composition


Acetone transfer complete!



The real drawing begins... sensitivity, nuance, the Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment