Monday, February 3, 2014

Upcoming Show: "About Space/Contemporary Abstraction"

Hello Friends! 

Just letting everybody know that I've got another show coming up!

"About Space/Contemporary Abstraction"

Come see works by Betsy Byers, Karen Gustafson and Zoe Shulman that explore contemporary abstract spaces! The exhibition will be held at the University of Wisconsin (River Falls) in KFA Gallery 101. The show opens to the public on February 12th and runs until March 2nd. We will give artist talks during the opening reception on February 27th from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

The exhibition is free and food and beverages will be provided. Curated by Jeannine Kitzhaber and Lyz Wendland.

Here's the address: 
University of Wisconsin, KFA Gallery 101
410 S. Third Street, River Falls, Wisconsin 54022
**Opening reception and artist talks on February 27th from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.**

I will have a few new pieces in the show - so come check it out!  Also, I thought I'd mention that I have recently been employed by the Walker Art Center as a Gallery Assistant.  So come visit me sometime!





No comments:

Post a Comment